With an inviting environment and diverse post-study opportunities, it is right to say that Australia is one of the popular study destinations for Filipinos. Aside from it is home to best universities worldwide, you will be able to enroll to top-notch degree programmes of your choice.
Things you need to know before you apply:
- You need to be enrolled in any course of study in Australia
- You should hold an adequate health insurance
- prove you have a welfare arrangement, if you are under 18
- You must have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia
- You must meet English language requirement
- You must meet Australia Health requirement
- You must be in good character
- You must be a genuine temporary entrant and must abide to return home after studying in Australia
- Seek professional advise if you are unsure of the process
What you can and cannot do with this visa?
- Below are the things you can do while holding a student visa:
- This is temporary visa which allows you to stay up to 5 years, depending on the course and its length
- Travel in and out of Australia while the visa still valid
- Gives you right to work up to 40 hours every 2-week period upon start of your course
- You can include your family members in the application; must be your legal partner and dependent children under 18 years old
Should you wish to study in Australia, you may schedule an appointment with us by calling +63 922 9714756. Professional advice and detailed discussion of the application will be provided.