This is the most famous pathway for Filipinos who wants to migrate and work in Australia, as this helps you become an Australian permanent resident.
What are the requirements?
- You must be below 45 years old
- You must demonstrate good to excellent English language level
- You must have a suitable skillset by obtaining a positive skills assessment
- Your occupation must be on the Australia Skilled Occupation List
- You must be of good character
- You must meet the health requirement
- You must be invited independently or through state nomination
- You must be able to meet the minimum 65 points through the points-tested stream
Visa Options Available through Skilled Migration:
- Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa. This allows your family to work, live and stay anywhere in Australia, and is valid for 5 years.
- Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa. This visa requires you to be nominated by any available state sponsoring your nominated occupation, and is also valid for 5 years.
- Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa – This is a provisional visa which requires you to stay in regional area. It has a validity of 4 years, which you can roll over to a permanent visa after fulfilling some requirements
If you want to know which visa subclass is more applicable for your families application, consult with us by calling +63 922 9714756. The above-mentioned information is based on the present regulations. Know your eligibility as soon as possible and don’t wait until your eligibility will be compromised by the ever-changing and dynamic immigration rules and regulations. Alternatively, fill out our free online assessment form to have an initial evaluation of your criteria.